Wednesday, June 2, 2010

modesty

= sopan maksud nya dari pandangan aku..

sejak akhir2 ni aku sibuk belek blog org yg jahit dress dorang sendiri..
mostly blog omputeh.. either dari US Europe or down under..

aku terpegun dgn ayat2 ini :

"I'm sorry I'm not as conservative as you. I am a Christian, and am so sorry to offend you. I am wearing a cami underneath this dress that is beige. Perhaps you thought I was just wearing a low cut dress? The cami covers everything. I do have standards of modesty. I always ask the men in my life (brothers, husband, father) if something is immodest and I don't wear anything that my husband doesn't approve of."

- dari satu blog, dia pose dgn satu low cut dress kaler biru..pastu ada sorang ni comment yg baju biru ni sexy..so dia comment balik.. kemudian si pengkomen tulis balik :

You are correct, the cami is invisible in that picture. Immodesty is not something I go around pointing out, and I did so in this case only because you are so vocal about your Christianity, and you are representing the body of Christ. It isn't offensive only to me. We are to be a light in this dark world, reflecting God's holiness in all things, including manner of dress. How can we shine when we look/dress just like the world around us? God's world tells us to "come out from them (the world) and be ye separate", and "he that is friends with the world is at enmity (maksudnya = positive hatred) with God".
Wearing a low cut dress or skin tight Miley Cyrus jeans draws attention to those body parts that were intended for your husband's eyes only, and that isn't modest.

makanya...apa kehalnya nk tiru pakaian org puteh ni... dan bukan sume org puteh tu bagus...
dorang pun ada guideline tuk pakaian dorang kan.. tidak MENJOLOK MATA...
Agama Kristian pun bagi guideline untuk menyeksi di depan mata SUAMI...

orang kita ni suka je ikut MEMBABI BUTA...
aku tak kata aku pandai n sopan tahap maksimum dlm fesyen..
tapi sedih tgk pemakaian org-org MELAYU terutamanya... konon mengikut fesyen terkini....



** pesanan ilmiah dari aku...




No comments: