Tuesday, December 2, 2008

email mengejutkan

pagi ni cam biasa aku borak2 dgn aizul dlm YM..
pastu aku kena g buat keje kt meja lain..
pastu aku nk smbg la chat dgn dia..
aku cek email..dpt email dr aizul..subject...S.O.S


inti email itu :


I hope this message finds you in best of health.I have traveled to the UK for a seminar,Unfortunately for me all my money has been stolen at the hotel where I lodged, I am so confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go,I didn't bring my phone here so i have access to only emails, Please can you send me 1900GBP today so I can return home, As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately. Write me so I can let you know how to send it.Keep this to your self only please!!!
Thanks
Aizul

serentak dgn itu aku pun YM aizul...rupanya ramai kawan2 aizul yg lain dpt email ni..da..aizul sendiri plak takleh access email dia...

aku selamber reply dlm BM... aku ckp...

eh awat hang ada kt UK..bkn hang ada kt aloq setaq ka...

dan petang ni aku dpt reply dr email ni.....


Dear As******,
I am happy to read from you. Please send the money to me through Western Union Money Transfer. Below is my information you need to make the transfer;

Name : Aizul F****

Address: 110 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4RY

I wait to read from you as soon as possible so I can have the money transfer control number and senders information I need to receive the money. Please hurry up!

Regards
Aizul

dahsyat na...kwn aku reply aku in eng semula...da tu g london x bgtau pun...huhuhuhh


wahahahaha memacam pesen org skang menipu...
dan bila aku google alamat tu....jeng..jeng...jeng...
hahaha alamat universiti...
huuh sampai ati masuk uni kt london x bitau...wakakakakaka

The American Intercontinental University
Universities & Medical Schools (School & Educational Establishments)
Tel: 020 74675600
Address: 110 Marylebone High Street London W1U 4RY View

1 comment:

ajakrebyz said...

mcm ni punya tipu pun ada ka.. karut.. karut..